Here's something a little bit different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's something a little bit different

I haven't posted this here yet.......it's without a doubt my best sounding guitar.....right up there when it comes to playability too.

Ok, I know the white headstock looks out of place with the orange/yellow body but..............

I didn't have the heart to obliterate the Performance decal,considering how hard to find anything from Performance is, I had a buddy of mine from another board do the assembly and setup for me.....he did an awesome job too.

I gathered the parts for this one over the course of a few months....got the body from HippieTim, got the neck from Jemsite.....along with the green EVO. My buddy provided the Kahler and onboard preamp and other stuff. Gotta say, this one screams like nobody's business....I had the varnish taken off the back of the neck too, so it's really comfortable. BTW, in the pics the neck and body might seem a bit askew, but it's not actually the case.

it looks fairly cool if a little impractical for sitting with!

Comment

Actually believe it or not, it's no less comfortable to play sitting down than any strat style guitar.

Comment

that looks hot
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

I bet you can burn some licks on that thing.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Can you say "Upper fret access"?? Now paint that headstock to match!!
            (it aint a 54' strat! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X