NEW Kramer Pacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Kramer Pacers

Wow, guess word's been out on this for a while, but that new Imperial looks AMAZING. Wish there were more shots of it, but it looks like the younger brother of my trans-red B series Pacer Special.

If the profile is the same as the one I have you guys are going to want to check these out. Shame they won't have the old Schaller pups (which I think make the old pacers sound like....well, pacers).

They are poplar bodies....the grain underneath the blue looks just like mine does. Very pronounced.

$1000 USA Charvels, quickly followed by $1000 USA Kramers.

Thread did piss me off because it reminded me that nhspike put that stratheat up for $750 on the bay. Still kicking myself for not getting after that.

Oh- Fuel for the fire- They won't use Korean floyds- Schaller made only.

Vass
    Last edited by Vass; 08-15-2008, 01:42 PM.

Are they going to use Hill to make these like they did the 85 Barrettas(sp)?

Comment

They sold a few at the Kramer expo... so far the reviews are universally amazing.
      Everyone that was lucky enough to get one just can't believe how nice they are.
      "on my list"
      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

I'm confused about the Imperial name. I got an Imperial from MusicYo over a year ago, it's the Explorer shape.

After Mike Learn painted it.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The old Pacer Imperial is what the reissue is based on.
          They have done a fine job of screwing up the model names lately.
          Nice paintjob BTW... very niiiiiice
          --floydkramer

Comment

Ah, I see. I remember the Pacers, just didn't realize there was a Pacer Imperial.
            And Mike Learn does killer work, I wouldn't hesitate to send anything to him.

Comment

Wow, those Kramers look very nice.

Comment

it tells me i have to be logged into the forum to view the pics . Can someone post one here?

Comment

--floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                    it tells me i have to be logged into the forum to view the pics . Can someone post one here?
                    So sign up then.
                    I've been a member there for quite awhile, I just log in to lurk every once in awhile and haven't posted.

Comment

that's well nice apart from i was never a fan of that headstock. That body looks sexy tho!!

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                        Nice. What is the body wood? The grain doesn't seem pronounced enough to be swamp ash. Is it alder?
                        The Guitars:
                        Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                        The Amps:
                        Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Poplar

Comment

Funny, first time a saw a Suhr guitar I thought the headstock looked familiar...now I remember why. That new Pacer is very nice.......I've had three Kramers in the past.. Voyager Imperial, Focus 2000, Baretta.
                            Mike
                            ---------
                            1991 Dinky - Custom Shop
                            Dean EVO "Special Select"
                            Mesa/Boogie Mark IV
                            Mesa Rectifier 2x12

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              I'm confused about the Imperial name. I got an Imperial from MusicYo over a year ago, it's the Explorer shape.

After Mike Learn painted it.

You still have the quad rails in yours? I'm debating changing out mine to SH-6 or something
                              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                              X