Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth Neck owners, I have a question

*catching breath from tearing room apart looking for one*

Did those who've bought warmoth necks get a truss rod adjuster key thing? I just went through everything and discovered I don't have one that fits the warmoth, they are all too small.

I don't remember seeing one, and I've torned up my work space and gone through all the stuff I got from them to see, and I can't find it. I'm willing to accept i lost it, but i'm just curious if anyone else got a neck with out it. and boy does my neck need tweaking.

Oh for the record, and I don't know why this is, but that Dimebucker I put in has started to sound meaty. I have not changed anything with it, but all of a sudden it's gone from realy trebley to actually sounding kind of good.. weird. i'm sure it's my horrible wiring (lol) I was meant to collect the things not build them.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

I don't think mine came with one. The bolt on my neck is just a standard 3mm allen key though...

Comment

Mine came with the allen key.
      The Guitars:
      Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
      The Amps:
      Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

pretty sure mine came with the key

but yeah it's a standard size - easy to get if needed
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

No wrench came with mine.
          "POOP"

Comment

The ones I have for my Jacksons don't fit it. I'll have to give them a call an order one.

Thanks everyone
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post

Oh for the record, and I don't know why this is, but that Dimebucker I put in has started to sound meaty. I have not changed anything with it, but all of a sudden it's gone from realy trebley to actually sounding kind of good.. weird. i'm sure it's my horrible wiring (lol) I was meant to collect the things not build them.

could this be that your strings have died and lost all their high end. see if all that high end comes back when you change strings again.
              Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                The ones I have for my Jacksons don't fit it. I'll have to give them a call an order one.

Thanks everyone
                I've got at least one extra. If you want one, PM me.
                The Guitars:
                Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                The Amps:
                Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

I got one with every neck. It was in the bag with the instructions and decals. I've never had to adjust a new Warmoth truss rod until about 6 months after I put it on the guitar.
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                  X