Starfield Cabriolet LTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starfield Cabriolet LTD

Here's a really interesting guitar I just got in a trade. Semi-hollow bodied, beautiul top and back. Very well made. Smaller body than a Tele and easy to play. Very full bodied sound.

Let me know what you guys think !!!

hmm, that looks like a Godin.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I dig the body big time but im not the best fan of the inlays. Headstock looks like an Ibanez HS.

Overall;

I would !
      If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

This is made by Ibanez.

Comment

Lol! I will stfu then
          If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Looks sweet! I am looking for something like that now....great trade~

Comment

Nice! Starfields are well worth looking out for. Kinda like Ibanez' attack on the post-glam "adult" market. They were pretty thin on the ground over here. A friend of mine had a 3 single coil model with a contoured body similar to to the Ibanez Sabre. Beautiful guitar.

Comment

that looks petty sweet, lovely figure on the wood. Any feedback issues?

Comment

Looks great, congrats.
                  Why so serious?

Comment

Working...
                  X