My First Washy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Washy

Acquired this in a recent trade. AFAIK it's bone stock. Great shredder neck (as if i could shred anyway). Nice top. The pics here don't do the top justice. It weighs like nothing. I haven't had it too long and I kinda stumbled upon it. No real lust or GAS for it on-sight. It was playing it that caused me to bite on it. No regrets so far. It's a nice player. So I now own my very first Washy.

In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Nice. Didn't those have more Fender-ish headstocks back in the day?

Great score, played one of those years ago, it was a solid guitar.

Comment

Hey, I have a zoom g9 also. Killer units! Nice Washburn too.

Comment

Ijust sold one of those. One of the best player I ever owned.

Comment

Slash'ed - I believe you are correct on the older version. I know the newer version does have the "hook end" Fenderish HS. Maybe they decided to bring it back? Both versions look pretty good to me.

Creepy - Yes, a Zoom G9.2tt on the floor. It's my mainstay at this point. Bottom corner of the pic is a Digitech RP90 box. El Cheapo for sure. I just use it for delay and verb in the loop for home noodling. Have a Boss GT Pro and various pedals in the room but not in the pic. A few more pedals OTW too. So much GAS, so little time (and even less money).

Rich#6 - Any regrets on letting yours go? I have some feelers out on this one but am definitely leaning towards "keep." It's a player for sure. Has to be one of the most under rated axes I've played or owned so far. I'm quite happy w/it.

Comment

Rich#6 - Any regrets on letting yours go? I have some feelers out on this one but am definitely leaning towards "keep." It's a player for sure. Has to be one of the most under rated axes I've played or owned so far. I'm quite happy w/it.
            It was like 2 weeks ago. at one point I even pulled the auciton and wanted to keep it.
            BUT No I don't regret it because I kept a charvel model 2 instead.

Comment

Nice. I always liked those.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

GAS has struck again. I got a chubster and a half over a couple of V's. Full chub for a Dillion and half a chub for an Epi natural. So..... putting this back in the case for now.......... It was fun while it lasted. Maybe some other time.

Comment

Working...
                X