"Dean delivers another Dime design"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dean delivers another Dime design"

on page 32 of the new Music123 mailer, they show have a "Dimebag Dixie Rebel". It is similar to an ML but more pointy (like a Warrior). It is not a Razorback. The add says "Dean delivers another Dime design"

Here is my question, no disrespect to Dime, he was the man, but how and the hell is he designing anything?

Dean is milking the Dime name for everything they can.

Comment

What a bunch of wankers!
      If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

why if I was Dean Zelinsky I'd leave the company ............
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Reason #(Fill in number here) I don't like Dean: They use dead people's fame to make money. Then they lie about supposed plans that the artist made right before they died and try to make more money. They do that so bad that they scare away the guy that FOUNDED the company then proceed to take advantage of a dead artist's legacy even more.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Found a pic

Comment

I've seen a picture with him holding that guitar before. Great Souhern Trendkill era i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                why if I was Dean Zelinsky I'd leave the company ............
                I know! Then I'd say something about how I didn't like the direction the company was heading. Wait a second...
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Legend has it that he drew this on a napkin the day he was shot.

Comment

This may just be a ML but i'll ty to find another.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximum_Crunch View Post
                      I've seen a picture with him holding that guitar before. Great Souhern Trendkill era i believe.

Are you sure it wasn't an ML with a rebel flag. I have seen those before.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronharmon View Post
                        Are you sure it wasn't an ML with a rebel flag. I have seen those before.
                        I am pretty sure have have seen him with that guitar before. Regardless Dean is milking his name for all it's worth, shame on them.

Comment

Agree with all of you guys. The whole Dean/Dime situation is a very sad subject. They are clearly in this for the profit only.
                          'Howling in shadows
                          Living in a lunar spell
                          He finds his heaven
                          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by Maximum_Crunch View Post
                            I am pretty sure have have seen him with that guitar before. Regardless Dean is milking his name for all it's worth, shame on them.

Lets assume that you are right. How is this a "new" design then? Either way, Dean customers may as well back into the store bent over so they are in the correct possition to start with.

Comment

Is it me, or does the ML look kind of like a guy doing a cheesy disco pose?

Comment

Working...
                              X