Les Paul is complete - lots of fotos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Paul is complete - lots of fotos

Well the Les Paul Deluxe project is complete and it's time to move on. The final results are...

o Repaired headstock
    o Nitro finish on body and headstock
    o GFS Hot Vintage in the Bridge, Burstbucker Pro in the neck
    o Modern wiring
    o Gotoh Grover style tuning keys
    o Shaller Strap Locks

Have a peek...

With My Historic

With my Historic and Standard Faded

very nice looking, sir!
    i also dig the standard faded; i'd really love to have one of those sometime.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanx Sully - The Standard Faded is the best Les Paul bang for the buck. I've owned a few and played even more - there was never a bad sounding/playing one in the bunch. Plus, if you're creative, you can reshoot the top coat and have a gloss finish also.

Comment

you can never have enough Gibson. hows it sound with the repaired headstock, any loss of sustain?
        no sig.....

Comment

That turned out really nice! I'm jealous now.
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Those look great. Congrats.

Man, I really wish I could jive with Les Pauls. They're such sweet looking and sounding guitars. Just classic. But, man, I can't seem to ever really enjoy playing them. I tried one of the new 2008 LP Standards a couple of weeks back, and it felt absolutely horrible to me. Sloppy, couldn't stay in tune, etc. I then played a PRS SC right afterwards, and was blown away by how nice that felt in comparison.

Comment

that is hot!!
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
              X