Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished this one today:

There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Nice guitar. What all did you you do to it?
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

I think it's the stickers . I think Kirk has one like that.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Yep. Came out pretty decent. Plays pretty good for not ESP sized bucks.

Comment

Very cool!!! Which Model is that?

Comment

KH-602. I haven't had a chance to compare it to a KH-2 NTB, but I really don't see the differnce being that huge. Some say the wiring is better (It's all EMG stuff), and some say the tuners are better (Locking nut, hello!), so aside from that they are both Alder winged neck through, OFR and EMG 81 set. Go figure.

Comment

Nice job!!!

I struggle to understand why the 602 is so much cheaper then the kh-2, considering it has the same pick ups, hardware and (I believe) made from the same wood and it's neck-through

Comment

Originally posted by Joelski View Post
                KH-602. I haven't had a chance to compare it to a KH-2 NTB, but I really don't see the differnce being that huge. Some say the wiring is better (It's all EMG stuff), and some say the tuners are better (Locking nut, hello!), so aside from that they are both Alder winged neck through, OFR and EMG 81 set. Go figure.
                It's just a way for ESP to make more money...they figure, well maybe he will pay more for this model because we say it is better. I agree. You have a very cool guitar. Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                X