No announcement yet.

1987 Kramer Kline Fly graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you will not see it on a kramer before EVH took them on.plus i saw a guitar eddie built for dweezil[sp?] zappa that was what looked to be a warrior[jackson/charvel] and it had a slanted pickup,this was in the 80s-90s,lot"s of beers ago?
    Last edited by john.w.lawson; 09-25-2008, 10:12 AM.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Congrats Alvin! Very cool looking axe and I love the non-recessed OFR + 1 hum..Jackson really needs somthing like that!

What is the nut on this one? R2 (1 5/8")?

Comment

I always assumed it had to do with no F-spaced pickups available, OR that slanting the treble side all the way down practically to the saddles gave a more, um, trebbly response on the high e side without doing the same on the low e side.

Vass

Comment

Vass, google EVH guitars. You will see that the first ones were not slanted and the first one that was, looks to be modded by Eddie? You have to figure that Kramer execs. would not come up to Eddie and say, "Hey, we're going to slant a pickup on your signature model so that you'll sound better."
          Last edited by john.w.lawson; 09-25-2008, 04:29 PM.
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

that's a wicked kramer!

Comment

Working...
            X