New Fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fender

My buddy moved to Nashville and needed some cash, he asked me if I wanted his American Deluxe V Neck for $550. After reading 137 glowing reviews on MF I figured I'd give her a shot. After a cleaning and minor set up I am very pleased, really nice guitar!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

nice one the american deluxe strats are great , im about to get one of the non v neck ones
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

nice! that's an interesting colour scheme. I like it.

How you liking the V neck?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

The neck is real nice, real quality through out this guitar!
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

That color combo looks great! How's the S1 switching?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The S1 is very cool, gives you many more options, makes practice fun.

Comment

Wow, great guitar, amazing deal!

Comment

What a deal! Sweet looking guitar too. I really like the S-1 switching system in the Deluxe USA Strats. As for the v-neck, it's too bad more guitar's don't have them, as they are really fun and easy to play on.

Comment

I feel guilty about the price but that was his first offer, I didn't haggle. V neck is very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                    The S1 is very cool, gives you many more options, makes practice fun.
                    Does it also give the option to have the neck and bridge pups together or all three pups together, or is it just series and parallel options?

Comment

In the S1 position you get all 3 in the middle, lots of unique tones with the S1, the Fender site has a faq on it.
                      Discover the sound of Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946. Shop Fender guitars, basses, amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more.

Comment

Cool. Thanks! Maybe one day I'll get a Strat with the S1 switch. For now I've got my USA Double Fat Hardtail (Pearly Gates Plus and '59 humbuckers) with super five-way switch.

Comment

Thats a nice looking Strat.

Comment

Working...
                          X