grover washburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grover washburn

Are the guitars grover made with washburn worth anything?

about like any other Washburn I think.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I have never really heard anyone talk about them. To be honest, your post was educational. I didn't even know that he worked there.

That said, both those guitars look really nice. I generally perfer ebony over rosewood, but those fingerboards look pretty nice.

I have always liked the offset dots too.

Comment

BTW, Washburn makes some great gear. They are a little underated, because I think they tend to flood the market with a lot of low end stuff, but their high end stuff is great. The N4s (I have one) and the NC70 (I would love to have one) to name a few.

Comment

duncans, real quilt tops, baseball bat necks. i just bought one for 425. nice guitars

Comment

that is a nice quilt rich, it says made in the USA. quartersawn neck? I cant tell if it is a bolt on or not

Comment

Shouldn't this go in the Guitars by other Manufacturers section?
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I guess it could but I'm hoping that anything will fit in this thread

Comment

that is a nice quilt rich, it says made in the USA. quartersawn neck? I cant tell if it is a bolt on or not
                  bolt-on, I think it's supposed to be qtrsawn but it doesn't look like it to me.

Comment

Ive got 6 or 7 of 'em. Real nice units. Almost all were ash or mahogany body with duncans, wilkinson, gotoh locking tuners, maple neck bolt-on's and rosewood boards. There's a few one-off's floating around... They tried all kinds of things... I've got one with a maple board that was custom ordered... I saw a red one floating around with a maple board, floyd and hum-single config... I've gotten some of them as low as 200... I think the most I ever paid was 400...

Comment

Interesting, thanks for posting

Comment

Working...
                      X