My next Warmoth Strat....I'm done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My next Warmoth Strat....I'm done!

This is the final project I am going to do...I hope!

Flame maple neck with an alder body, quilt top. Tone Zone in the bridge and a 36th Anniversary PAF in the neck. RS electronics. It will have chrome hardware: Gotoh tuners, OFR.

I have got to be done building these things. This has been a self-fulfilling prophecy!
    The Guitars:
    Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
    The Amps:
    Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Awesome!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DocNrock View Post
      This is the final project I am going to do...I hope!

Flame maple neck with an alder body, quilt top. Tone Zone in the bridge and a 36th Anniversary PAF in the neck. RS electronics. It will have chrome hardware: Gotoh tuners, OFR.

I have got to be done building these things. This has been a self-fulfilling prophecy!

Thanks!
      The Guitars:
      Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
      The Amps:
      Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

The RS kit was a great decision.Thats going to be killer.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMM
          Yum
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Killer

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              The RS kit was a great decision.Thats going to be killer.
              Thanks. I use RS electronic parts on all my builds (except the one with EMGs).

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
              MMMMMMMMMMM
              Yum
              What, no "clear pickguard!"? Seriously, thanks.

Originally posted by dogueboy View Post
              Killer
              The Guitars:
              The Amps:

Comment

You will never be done. It seems I build at least 2 a year. It can be a nasty habit, or is it?
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

What a cool way of getting your own custom shop model at a fraction of the wait time. I want to do the same one day and screw the cost. Oh well one day!

PS: very cool guitar !
                  Guitars:
                  Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                  1988 Model 2,
                  Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                  RR3
                  Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                  1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                  2005 SG Special

Comment

Very, very nice! Now, wipe the damn fingerprints off!
                    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                      You will never be done. It seems I build at least 2 a year. It can be a nasty habit, or is it?
                      Yeah, well, at least done for now.

Originally posted by jrnic View Post
                      What a cool way of getting your own custom shop model at a fraction of the wait time. I want to do the same one day and screw the cost. Oh well one day!

PS: very cool guitar !
                      And a fraction of the cost!

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                      Very, very nice! Now, wipe the damn fingerprints off!
                      Your eyes are too good!
                      The Guitars:
                      The Amps:

Comment

Working...
                      X