Ibanez...couldn't decide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez...couldn't decide.

Been on an Ibanez kick lately, playing my RG 550 reissue and Paul Gilbert signature a lot. Decided I needed more and settled on the RG770 reissues. Problem is I couldn't decide on the color. So I said fuck it and bought both as Christmas presents from me, to me.

Good for you ... too bad, I coulda gotten you an original Red one from '91 or so !!! Good luck with them !!!

Comment

Now that's the way to purchase guitars!
      "POOP"

Comment

Nice.

Two is better than one.
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

Ugh, I wish I had the balls to do that. Nice work.

Comment

Cool... glad you were able to find some of these! We sold out within 2 weeks I think. Great guitars, aren't they?
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

The local musick shoppe has one of those. Man. they're so nice.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                Cool... glad you were able to find some of these! We sold out within 2 weeks I think. Great guitars, aren't they?
                The guys on the Ibanez forums had great things to say about them, my kids aren't letting me open them till Christmas so I don't know if they're good or not (yet).

Sorry I couldn't get them from you Matt...at least I tried!

Comment

Very cool. So the red one on the Guitar Asylum site comes with blue inlays?!? :ROTF:

Model:
                  IBANEZ RG770DX RR LIMITED EDITION
                  Neck Type: 1987 Original Wizard Prestige Body: Basswood body Frets: Jumbo frets Fingerboard: Bound Maple Inlay: Blue Sharktooth inlay Bridge: Edge bridge NeckPU: F4 MiddlePU: C3 BridgePU: F4 HW Color: CK Finishes: LB, RR
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That might not look too shabby actually. You should try a neck swap lol!
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

very nice man!! very cool looking guitars!! and they have the original edge trem!! nice!!
                      bet they play great(:

Comment

Working...
                      X