Hamer KK V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
    Tried it a few years back and no go. They wouldn't even make the regular 80's style Phantom. The GT's are pretty cool. I've had two of them, with different neck profiles, and both were interesting. I dunno, something about 'em just didn't click with me. The bodies are really comfortable, though, and I think they look awesome.
    Did they tell you why?
    I heard that Hamer are better at giving the customer anything they want, because they are a small company.
    That sucks man! I guess that guys who want one will have to wait patiently until one appears for sale then..
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
      Did they tell you why?
      I heard that Hamer are better at giving the customer anything they want, because they are a small company.
      That sucks man! I guess that guys who want one will have to wait patiently until one appears for sale then..

The story I keep getting is that they want to focus more on the Vintage-type and Jazz-type models.

But, with Hamer, decision consistency is always in flux.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Wow ! Cool! Congrats!

Comment

Shcweeeet

I wish they would release a KK V like his scalloped ones,,I'd be in

MOSHON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

That guitar is made of metal,
            It's circuits gleam.
            It is perpetual,
            It keeps the country clean.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
              That guitar is made of metal,
              It's circuits gleam.
              It is perpetual,
              It keeps the country clean.
              Good one !
              I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Working...
              X