new wolfgang EVH interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new wolfgang EVH interview

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Drop 2 Hell tailpiece (D2H)????????? are you telling me that that is not an original floyd rose in there? I want to know more!!!!
    '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
    '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
    custom made Les Paul
    VOX Tonelab LE
    Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
    ADA MP1
    BBE 422A
    Lexicon MPX-G2
    ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
    Support Your Local 81

Comment

“Drop To Hell” (D2H) tailpiece is supposed to be a "Re-invented" floyd rose. Will be interesting to see whats different
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Looks nice.
        I can't imagine what's so different with it from the very excellent EBMM versions.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

forget the tailpiece i want the EVH striped sneakers.....

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
            “Drop To Hell” (D2H) tailpiece is supposed to be a "Re-invented" floyd rose. Will be interesting to see whats different
            Well,
            If an Improved Floyd Rose is a Kahler, I'm guessing that a Re-invented one is more of a Ibanez lo pro?

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

DAMM he sounds like shit :/
              Tell me about it!

Comment

LOL, He doesn't let anything out unless he's dragged it around the block. Tell that to everybody who is having problems with the 5150 III.
                Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

D2H tailpiece = expired Floyd patents.

Comment

I hope this guitar gets better reviews than the EVH amp. He says his name and his son's name is on it but that didn't prevent the amp from being a pos.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                      Well,
                      If an Improved Floyd Rose is a Kahler, I'm guessing that a Re-invented one is more of a Ibanez lo pro?

no idea, that's just the quote i found when i looked up the d2h bridge
                      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Thanks for the post. Nice binding on it around the headstock and body. It's still Fugly as hell through
                        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

What the hell is all his babbling about distortion pedals... this guy needs a whack in the head. No disrespect, but he's a BS artist.
                          -------------------------
                          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                            What the hell is all his babbling about distortion pedals... this guy needs a whack in the head. No disrespect, but he's a BS artist.
                            Technically his sound is just the Variac to a Marshal Plexi 45 and a flanger isn't it?

So he starves the amp to lower clean head room and adds the semi notched filter to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                              I can't imagine what's so different with it from the very excellent EBMM versions.
                              The checks to Ed have a lot more zeroes on the end.

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                              What the hell is all his babbling about distortion pedals... this guy needs a whack in the head.
                              This is your brain.
                              This is your brain on drugs.
                              This is your brain *after* drugs.
                              Any questions?

Comment

Working...
                              X