No announcement yet.

The big show your black guitar thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by bsteff666; 12-19-2008, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
      What happened to that Model 6, J2379?
      lots of things it was my main guitar for about 6 years. the neck was shaved, then i was goin to try & refin, striped the rear & realized it was veneer so just left it. its had countless pickups in it, last time was a duncan custom & cool rail, most of the damage was from simple abuse, & mis use, tho some of the damage is a result of drugs & boredom..... i used to throw it at my drummer & bass player when they would piss me off. amazingly the headstock never cracked. at one time it had a horse shoe nailed to it. was good for smacking unruly fans but was a bit heavy & yes it was a real full size steel horseshoe. its bloodied a few peoples faces, over its short life as a road dog. it still plays great, looks like hell & makes for a great conversational piece. BTW its named Tom yes it has a name after Tom Carvel (rip) the ice cream guy.

Comment

Here are a few of mine:

George
        Last edited by AimingHigh; 12-19-2008, 09:57 PM.

Comment

my blk iceman.....

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

BSTEFF what kinda of V is that is it one of the stinger series or a custom?

Comment

2 trans blacks...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

AimingHigh ,

I love the finnish on that 4th of july\statue of liberty kramer. Was that a production graphic or did you have it done ?

Jay
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

My Black Model6

Comment

Bsteff666, I love that Black Strat in the 1st picture! Puts me in the mind of Dave Murray's Strat, but I like your Single humbucker/single volume version alot better, cause it's more my style.
                    'Howling in shadows
                    Living in a lunar spell
                    He finds his heaven
                    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Bsteff always has impressive guitars. Recognized the flamed Charvel, right away. Nice stable, as always.
                      Aiminghigh, I'm loving your Kramer with the Rockinger trem. Reminds me of Ronnie Le tekro's checkerboard Strat.
                      I'm not Ron!

Comment

That V is actually a Dillion. They are fairly cheap import guitars...but they really are well-made & play very well. Great guitars for the money. I put a Gibson Tony Iommi humbucker in the bridge & it just screams.
                        Tracii Guns used the very same model of Dillion Flying V on the Brides Of Destruction tour in 2004. That model of Dillion V is actually pretty close to a custom shop Flying V custom that Gibson did.

Comment

I thought about getting a Dillion. They SEEMS pretty nice, and I saw Traci playing one. Still may have to snag one. They made a nice Mosrite copy, at one point. Will have to see if I can grab one of them.
                          I'm not Ron!

Comment

Dear Santa:

Just use this as my list. Thanks!

Joel

PS: That wasn't me!!!
                            There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                              AimingHigh ,

I love the finnish on that 4th of july\statue of liberty kramer. Was that a production graphic or did you have it done ?

Jay
                              Jay, that's a production graphic, "GuitArt" by Robert Kline. It's an '86 Kramer Baretta

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
                              Aiminghigh, I'm loving your Kramer with the Rockinger trem. Reminds me of Ronnie Le tekro's checkerboard Strat.
                              Thanks bro, that's a very cool oddball Kramer--oilfinished strat neck with Rockinger, pretty uncommon. Sounds great too.

George

Comment

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                                X