No announcement yet.

New Kramer Pacer Imperial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? You found them, new, at those places? Everything I read/was told said MusicYo was exclusive to them. Hmm.....
    I'm not Ron!

Comment

MusiciansFriend has a handful of Kramers, or are we just talking USA made ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
        Really? You found them, new, at those places? Everything I read/was told said MusicYo was exclusive to them. Hmm.....
        That's the impression I had, until I started to see them popping up on ebay. I contacted Exton (who had mine listed on ebay) told them I was interested in buying, and what the bottom line was on price... Due to the economy being the way it is, and the dealer not wanting to have the thing sit unsold for who knows how long, he made me deal I couldn't pass up...

Musicians friend is selling the import Kramers, but I haven't seen anything of the American's yet... I have noticed a few of the online stores selling the last of the 85 reissues. Wish Kramer would have kept that, the JS and the 84 around longer though... Supposed to have some new models in the works though... I hope so
        Don

Comment

Huh......Maybe they decided that selling just through MusicYo wasn't netting them enough exposure and sales?
          I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
            Very cool. I too am very glad to see both Charvel and Kramer coming out with Made In USA guitars at a reasonable price.
            I heard that the SoCal actually has a Mexican neck though...
            My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
              They were exclusive to MusicYo a couple years ago. Now there's dealers, and they've got more USA models instead of just Indonesian.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                They were exclusive to MusicYo a couple years ago. Now there's dealers, and they've got more USA models instead of just Indonesian.
                Kramers moved up into the real world now... Music Yo is no more Now the Kramers will be being sold by dealers in the real world Might be able to actually wheel and deal like in the old days
                Don

Comment

Now....How long until they do a faithful recreation of the Nightswans.

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
                    Now....How long until they do a faithful recreation of the Nightswans.
                    I think that is the one that is on every Kramer fans wishlist... We've been asking for that for a while... I think the big thing Gibson is scared of, is the R1 nut... I actually liked it myself, but there may be a lot that won't... But supposedly there is to be "big" things to come from Kramer in 09... I guess time will tell... I do think ditching Yo will be a step in the right direction
                    Don

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbone View Post
                      Kramers moved up into the real world now... Music Yo is no more Now the Kramers will be being sold by dealers in the real world Might be able to actually wheel and deal like in the old days
                      That's good to know. I do have the Music Yo Kramer Imperial (Explorer) that's made in Indonesia and pretty damn good... at least it's better than my old plywood 600ST that my parents bought me in '86. Though, that guitar was pretty decent and served me well for many years after I put in a DiMarzio X2N and a real Floyd.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X