New Wolfgang Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wolfgang Pricing

Shop the best selection of popular guitars: ? guaranteed low price, ? free shipping, ? 0% financing, ? 8% back in rewards.

Holy smokes.

Maybe they're charging full list price for pre-orders?

not sure if i like the guitar, but wow, that's pricey. i'd also hate to be the one to bind that headstock!
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

What were his charvels? $2800ish. Add 10% like they did for their other guitars and there you go. they also have to pay for the 80 or so pickups that he had custom wound for testing.

Comment

That's just ridiculous. Remember when he switched from EBMM to Peavey on the ground that Peavey could make a sig model the average guy could afford? Guess that theory's out the window...

Comment

fuck that

Comment

hahahahaha, looks like a peavey but is priced like a jackson. strange.....

sorry fan-boys, but EVH is a money grubbing prick. the peavey was SO much more affordable and looks the same except for having a better headstock....
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Looks like a Peavey, Is thick like a LP. Kind of pricey.
              I'm not too interested in this model, but, where is the Dropped to Hell trem?
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Plus it's hard to beat buying a mint used early 90's EVMM with gold hardware, AAAA quilt...Dtuna..and case for $1800.00 ! A way better
                decision imo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                  Looks like a Peavey, Is thick like a LP. Kind of pricey.
                  I'm not too interested in this model, but, where is the Dropped to Hell trem?
                  The "Dropped to Hell" isn't a trem; it's a fixed bridge - well actually it's a tune-o-matic bridge with a tailpiece that has fine tuners and a lever to drop the low "e" string. However, it does have the Floyd Rose nut as well. It's on the Frankenstein-striped Wolfgang shown in the Guitar World article (and on some covers).

I guess they're saving that for Summer NAMM; once everyone's used to the $3K for black or white and $3,150 for the burst model they'll bring this one out at $3,500 or something.

Comment

At that pricing, I predict some initial hype success, then........fail. But I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                      At that pricing, I predict some initial hype success, then........fail. But I could be wrong.
                      I don't why but something tells me you're right on.:think:

Oh yeah
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

So Floyd Rose let them put the EVH logo on the trem?
                        Some major ED ass kissing going on here I suspect.
                        So is the trem a REAL German made Floyd or what? I find it hard to believe that FR would let them alter the real deal.

The pricing is a pretty high given what it is.
                        -Rick

Comment

3K is just stupid for a peavey guitar.

I'll stick with this any day....

Strat God Music
                          http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Originally posted by John C View Post
                            The "Dropped to Hell" isn't a trem; it's a fixed bridge - well actually it's a tune-o-matic bridge with a tailpiece that has fine tuners and a lever to drop the low "e" string. However, it does have the Floyd Rose nut as well. It's on the Frankenstein-striped Wolfgang shown in the Guitar World article (and on some covers).
                            The pics they show are of a signature Floyd Rose and I don't think thats the Dropped to Hell bridge right? since you say that its not a trem... the one one the photos is a trem.

I'm confused now
                            '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                            '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                            custom made Les Paul
                            VOX Tonelab LE
                            Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                            ADA MP1
                            BBE 422A
                            Lexicon MPX-G2
                            ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                            Support Your Local 81

Comment

Uhhh, am I the only one who ever nitoced that MF always lists their stuff at full MSRP?

Seriously, you can't take MF's prices as Gospel.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X