X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexis new "blacky" guitar?

whats yalls input on one of these?

scroll down and you will see it.

It looks okay for what it isn't......a Rhoads.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

yeah true..i love a rhoads but sometimes jammin at home n a small space i sit down to prevent from chiping the wings and a rhoads is a lil hard for me to play sitting down. i got to thinkin, maybe this one would be better cause of the bigger bottom wing. and the extra cutout would make it a lil easier to access the higher frets. and plus atm all my guitars that ive ever had have a single volume and humbucker..(i dont own a rhoads but my step dad has...)

Comment

I don't know what the specs are or cost is but I hear you on the wings. Got to be careful in a small space.
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

yeah...but the only thing that see wrong is that i think i comes with a emg-hz..well thats what it looks like in the pics. seriously wth? at least put in a blackout. its gonna take me a while but ill get one.

Comment

black chrome = ugly

Comment

I kinda like this: http://www.espguitars.co.jp/oversea/original_gt/rs.html

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                black chrome = ugly
                if you go to the esp website it looks chrome like all of his others..
                here ya go.

then again my eyes could b playin tricks lol..but all of his others had chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                  thats kinda a wierd shape for me..i like v's better. but it does look ok. and i like 24 frets better..and the pic only has 22 but the specs say 24..?
                  Last edited by fenux_123; 01-15-2009, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I just picked up a couple..yeah I bought 2 Alexi guitars yesterday, and to be honest they do feel better with the bigger bottom wing. I am really liking the guitars, I Plan on picking up another one ASAP. My daughter likes the Blacky as well..So when that comes out I see that one coming home..lol
                    Also..That Black Nickle looks killer..guess I am one of the only ones that like it.
                    Last edited by Kizarney; 01-15-2009, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                      black chrome = ugly

ahh shit, it is black nickle..my mistake..

Comment

Originally posted by Kizarney View Post
                        I just picked up a couple..yeah I bought 2 Alexi guitars yesterday, and to be honest they do feel better with the bigger bottom wing. I am really liking the guitars, I Plan on picking up another one ASAP. My daughter likes the Blacky as well..So when that comes out I see that one coming home..lol
                        wow..lucky man! which ones did u get??

Comment

I got a Blk/Pink SE and a White one. I know they are a RR rip off..but IMO they play great definately converted me a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kizarney View Post
                            I got a Blk/Pink SE and a White one. I know they are a RR rip off..but IMO they play great definately converted me a bit.
                            ha! i like the pink one to! mind posting pics?? hows the neck on them? thickness wise?

Comment

I will post some pics when I get home, Work has been..Busy very busy. The necks are nice, much fuller that a Jackson and I think a bit wider..have not measured them but I know it is definately fuller.... more rounded extremely easy to play

Comment

Working...
                              X