dean is the new ESP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dean is the new ESP

i was checking out dean's site, and saw this.....

also, i checked out ddrums roster and vinnie paul is there now....

i also saw a few local guys on dean's roster. hahahaha, maybe i should try to get on it!!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Smart move to endorse everyone then when someone makes it big you hit pay dirt.

If I was a guitar company I would either endorse everyone I could or keep a strict no endorsement policy.

If you have a no endorsement policy I think it looks bad later when you change that policy and then artist dont take your product seriously anymore.

Comment

i agree.
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

I'm a Dean dealer if anyone is looking.

Matt's Music Center
        35 Pleasant St
        Weymouth MA 02190 USA
        781-335-0700
        www.mattsmusic.com
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

If they ever get rid of that butt ugly headstock, I may check one out!

Wow, Interesting to see an old friend (Buddy Blaze) involved. I haven't seen or talked to him in years so I haven't kept up..
          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

No interest in Dean whatsoever, manufacturer of butt ugly guitars .....................

........then I saw this damn fine looking woodchipper!!

gimme gimme gimme!

Comment

I didn't know Michael Amott switched to Dean, I liked his ESP sig V alot better than his Dean

Comment

For me, Dean is even worse than BC Rich in the "Once noble name now turning out toy guitars for the easily-pleased" stakes.
                Hell, I'd rather play an Epi...

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
                  ...then I saw this damn fine looking woodchipper!!

http://www.deanguitars.com/dean_wint...re_MAB2_en.htm
                  I kinda like it too. Dig the old WWII fighter plane kinda look.

Dean has some nice guitars.
                  JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                  Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                    For me, Dean is even worse than BC Rich in the "Once noble name now turning out toy guitars for the easily-pleased" stakes.
                    Hell, I'd rather play an Epi...
                    I agree 100%.
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

i know, the new michael's siggy (both patio and amott) are wicked. the bloodstorm just drools me, and i really dig the wwII planes graphic, too bad batio's guitar is bolt on XO.
                      as for mustaine, WTF...why bother copy-paste your album to guitar...ugly as shit.
                      i still dig the angel of deth graphic though
                      Own:
                      '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
                      w/e catches my eyes ATM
                      More '90 Professionals

Comment

Working...
                      X