Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So these Ibanez chinese made axes any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So these Ibanez chinese made axes any good?

was at a guitar store today buying a new pick-up and saw a whole bunch of em on teh wall and DAMMNNN they are sexy! and cheap! but they r chinese :/

the guy showed me the specs for the axe i was looking at, neck-thru, mahogany body, rosewood, freakin sexy finish!

so what are they like?

cause damn its got me drooling!

EDIT

here's teh axe i saw, the one i saw was a string thru body version tho and had an incredibly sexy blue finish thingy
    Last edited by AussieTerry84; 01-23-2009, 10:29 PM.
    USA Jackson RR1
    Charvel Model 6
    Jackson Performer-2
    Orange Dark Terror
    EVH 5150 LBX
    Hello Senòr

Some of them feel Cheesy..imo , but 1 out of 5 is solid, and feels like
    a $600 axe. Mostly Ibanez has good quality control, even in their Indonesian imports.. Its hit and miss, so you need to pick up about 8 of
    them, to find the "Good un'

Comment

Boycott Chinese shit!

(Normally I'd use the word crap, but the OP seems to like the potty mouth)
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Boycott Chinese shit!
        +1

Comment

yeah i've decided to go back on my quest to own something american made like a Gibson Flying V or Explorer.

whilst these chinese ibanez's are seriously really hot looking and if they were women i would fap over them, i want something that feels more legit and something that i feel more accomplished in owning
          USA Jackson RR1
          Charvel Model 6
          Jackson Performer-2
          Orange Dark Terror
          EVH 5150 LBX
          Hello Senòr

Comment

I was over at my local Guitar Center looking at guitars when I spied some of those new Chinese Ibanezes.

Almost every one of them had necks that were twisted almost like a corkscrew, among other things. The only one that didn't suffer from any warping or twisting in the neck was that LP-style guitar of theirs with the faux alligator stuff on it.

Not sold on the Chinese stuff.

Comment

Yeah the chinese ibanez are crap dude, as well as the indo's. Just don't have the quality, I don't like the chances of them lasting well.

And technically that's not a potty mouth down under ron, the prime minister would call you a fag for not cussin'

Comment

Ah, bullsh*t!, they're all pussies, I saw that Simpsons episode!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                  Yeah the chinese ibanez are crap dude, as well as the indo's. Just don't have the quality, I don't like the chances of them lasting well.

And technically that's not a potty mouth down under ron, the prime minister would call you a fag for not cussin'
                  there was no potty mouth in my first post :/
                  USA Jackson RR1
                  Charvel Model 6
                  Jackson Performer-2
                  Orange Dark Terror
                  EVH 5150 LBX
                  Hello Senòr

Comment

Working...
                  X