Hamer Robbin Crosby Firebird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youthinkyourfish View Post
    Nice piece of history there. Thanks for sharing.

Fish
    The history, or how Tak Yonemochi came to own this guitar is this:

The bassist for Tak's band Air Pavilion is Tom Croucier (Juan's brother). Juan Croucier produced their second album, and Tak established a personal relationship with Robbin. The following Christmas, Robbin gave Tak the guitar as a "good-luck-with-your-music" present...
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Umm, I was looking for a little luck with my music guys and......what would make me feel a lot luckier would be if someone on here would give me a documented pre-pro charvel. Now I realize that in these tougher economic times sacrifices need to be made so I will feel lucky enough with a pre-IMC Charvel pointy. Thanks and please pack it well for shipment.

Nice pics and thanks for posting it. Also enjoyed the history behind it.
      Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
      98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Working...
      X