The Pink Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pink Nightmare

I'm sure you all remember that Harmony strat I bought for a tenner.

which looks pretty much the business on honestly accumulated wear and tear.

But I guess I must have been in one of those phases where I got wild hair up my butt because I got the idea on making this already butt-ugly guitar even uglier. by painting that one pink. I bought the paint to decorate a room for my niece but it never got used.

As you can tell, the pink didn't cover the black up too well and to add more madness I sprayed some random blue on there too before covering the body with random stickers. Then I decided to go Eddie Van Halen and fit a broken pickguard and some gnarly humbucker I had lying around.

The result is very eighties DIY superstrat looking.

Not my best looking effort but a lot of fun.

LOL. Tou aren't the one that covered up that Rhoads will all those stickers are you?

Just kidding man, it seemed like you were having fun. all it needs is a hendrix sticker and may be some rasta flavor...
    Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
    98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Working...
    X