Show me your H/S strats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got three mutts, all awsome.
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Love HB S layouts

Comment

I love H/S guitars. I've got an H/S Strat project that's not complete yet, but I'll have to get pics of it soon.
        Here's an old 7-string Schecter I had (007 Elite), but sold it to someone here.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ok, JCM, that's the pic I remember...do you remember what thread that was in. Awesome guitars everyone, haven't seen one yet I'd kick out of bed.
          I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Here's my Skulls n' Snakes I aquired from BigD...

Comment

David S.The quilt top strat is a USACG's body and neck.Body is 2 piece alder with a 1/4 in quilt maple cap, neck is nice and meaty.Pickups are WCR/RS shredder in the bridge and Lindy Fralin blues special in the neck.6100 dunlop frets,RSguitarworks pot kit.
              Paint is by rsguitarworks too.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

use your imagination here....

My GMW has the neck single route under the pickguard..I ran out of money when Lee was finishing it and opted for the pickguard rather than the pup...I've got the pickup and the pickguard so just need to install...oh yeah, its rear routed so I will need to go through the top to get the switch in....magic guitar that just needs the neck pup

Comment

Working...
                X