Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JACKSON GUITAR PROJECT Lots of pics!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACKSON GUITAR PROJECT Lots of pics!!!!!

This is the project that I'm working on at the moment. Some mistakes, but live and learn. For example, the Kramer neck plate is the only one I had at the time. I bought a Jackson neck plate later and fit the holes I originally drilled in the body. Now have to change back. Luckily this mistake will be all covered up. I change the saddles on the tremolo to double locking (not shown in the pictures yet). Work to continue will be the Walnut inlay going in to the body. Then the paint scheme I'm thinking of. Picture this, (let me know what you think) solid black on the back, black frost around front body edge, airbrushed wooden skulls (same color as the clear coated Walnut) coming out of the guitar body (on either side of the Walnut inlay on the body), many coats of clear, serve at room temperature!!!!!! I hope someone out there can picture it! Still need to find the airbrush artist!! All work is done in my father's shop that is 12 hours away from me, my hometown, so I only get to work on it when I visit. Feel free to make comments, May help in the direction I go with this project.....

90'/91' Charvel (heavily modified) 275 Deluxe
    94'/95' Jackson Kelly STD
    00' Jackson RR5 with Black hardware
    O3'/04' Jackson KE3

I approve.

Comment

your dad's got an ultimate set of tools. We have similar dust collection methods.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks!! His shop is set up to do almost anything you want. Wood, steel, aluminum, ect.
        O3'/04' Jackson KE3

Comment

Whoa - good stuff.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

I'm so jealous. That looks like a really cool and fun project. Man, if I had a shop like that, I'd probably have to get divorced.

Comment

Nice!
              The Guitars:
              Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
              The Amps:
              Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                your dad's got an ultimate set of tools. We have similar dust collection methods.

sully

LOL. Sounds like a Spicoli Moment, after he wrecked Jefferson's Camaro: "My dad's got an AWSOME set of tools. I can fix it."

I'm not Ron!

Comment

:ROTF: I WAS WAITING FOR THAT!!!!!!
                  O3'/04' Jackson KE3

Comment

Working...
                  X