X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back up for the dragon ?

Back up for the dragon ?

Where do you think the input jack is?

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

WTF? is that a BC Rich? and why?

Comment

good lord! The poor girl is an Amputee!!
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

This one again?

Wasn't this a wASP guitar?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
          Yeah man, she's pretty nubby huh ?
          I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Geez....

Comment

That guitar is pretty bad in general but the split in half head really adds some class.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Just think if it had a Floyd...
                The Guitars:
                Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                The Amps:
                Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

I can't even begin to imagine how a request for something like this is relayed to the builder.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Ah....Where is the input jack? They didn't...did they? HAHAHA
                    Last edited by Learn Guitars; 03-07-2009, 06:27 PM.
                    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      This one again?

Wasn't this a wASP guitar?
                      I know Piper had one like that, but I dont recall the headstock looking like that.

Comment

I'm sorry, but when sex matters to you so much that you:
                        -Seriously consider the guitar a phallic symbol
                        -Have a guitar shaped like or adorned with a penis
                        -Order, build, or buy a guitar shaped like a naked woman with as much detail as this

You need a shrink. Seriously.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                          with an angry bush...guess its hard to shave downstairs when ya aint got no arms
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm not against pervy ideas but why the heck the execution is always so horrible on these things? always so un-classy and un-sexy looking pieces of shit...
                            they don't get it, take a cool sexy guitar like Les Paul, or Tele or Strat... now these guitars have curves which are somewhat similar to women's body
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                            X