Anyone Try or own an "american series" Schecter MIJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Try or own an "american series" Schecter MIJ

Love the quilt tops on these, sound like they are hard to get in the US though.

I've never heard of these! Killer
    jackson pc-1 chameleon
    charvel model 4
    prs ce-24 emerald green
    ltd gl 600ss skulls and sword
    jackson rr ps 3t
    ibanez rg 770 lazer red
    engl thunder 50
    ibanez rg 565
    mesa boogie dc-5 head

Comment

yeah those are sweet,
      i was really thinking about buying one of those, also the japanese market ones have original floyds on them as well as some more switching options - only reason i didn't really is because there was no real information on the neck profile, i read some guy who had one and he mentions that the neck radius is super flat and that he prefered a more vintage radius - as do i, as well as not knowing the nut size. The japanese models tend to have an R2 nut, and their neck radiuses are generally super flat.
      awesome guitars tho, they are a hit in japan i guess.
      sound like they are well made guitars, obviously Anderson influence in there, i had read that Anderson worked for shechter, while trying to get more info on these.
      It's basically like a drop top modern w/24 frets
      You should buy one and post a lot of pics and clips of it, so we can check em out

check out Ikebe they have a ton of the japan models

they even make pink look good

Comment

gee, schecters i'd actually play!!! they need to bring those over here. modern-classic....just the way i like my guitars!!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Those look pretty sweet. I'd like to try one. I find it ironic that it's called an American series, yet it's a Jap market guitar Maybe Schecter could relabel it as the Japanese series and sell it here in North America only :idea:
          Don

Comment

i keep thinking about this guitar...man, it has me suffering GAS...BAD!!! i was thinking about what trem said and i totally see it as being like an anderson. STILL, it is sexy and i want one!!!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

These are pretty sweet! I like that 7 string.

Comment

I really really wanted purple but this will do. Woo Hoo!
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Comment

kick ass!!!! review it when it arrives!!
                  GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Working...
                  X