• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jones Family 03.21.09

Sharing the herd with the group...

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

very cool Spike....I am digging the banana/hockey head Kramer and that red one w/beak neck and small guard...

Nice stuff..thanks for sharing
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Kickass! Where's the STIII though?!?

Comment

There's only one thing missing!
        "POOP"

Comment

Thanks dudes!

ST-III was sold pretty much as I bought it from you Axe... never restored her.

Mr. G... what could be missing? Oh... the coffee table!!!
          hehe
          --floydkramer

Comment

Spike - Kick ass collection. Is that black job(5th set down) a model 7?
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Thanks Jayster!

When they went to the toothpaste logo, they changed the name from model 7 to "Legend", but yeah, it's basically a model 7 in every other way.
              --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                ST-III was sold pretty much as I bought it from you Axe... never restored her.
                Oh ok. Yeah I get "project fatigue" sometimes when it comes to restoring these guitars. I've got so many nice ones in the closet, sometimes I think...why am I bothering with this?!? I would jump at the chance to get a minty STIII or 'slinger for the right price, though.

BTW...I like that baby blue Jackson the best.

Comment

I'm with you there, those old STIII's were very sweet.
                  Too bad the one's that crop up from time to time and are affordable are so beat up.

The blue 3-Tite actually reminds me of the STIII in some ways!
                  It's actually one of the last 30 S.D. Charvels made (they ran out of Charvel logos for the headstock, but the neckplate is S.D.).
                  --floydkramer

Comment

I'd like to give that Black Tele a ride !!!

My favorite is the Black Proline 1770 ... he he !!

Comment

Wow Spikey thems purdy!

Comment

Nice collection spike. About time you took a picture of all of them.

Comment

Nice stuff.

I love the Grover and HM Fender.....but that baby blue SSS Jackson is fudking awesome!
                          Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                          Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Thanks for all the nice words folks!!!

Paul: You like that Proline huh? Looks familiar does it? How bout the HM Strat? hehe Thanks for both of them my friend! They are both minty like Mentos!
                            --floydkramer

Comment

i got Dibs on the silver proline
                              "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Working...
                              X