Latest Learn Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
    thanks for all the kind words guys, I know it must be a shocker to see something without tits and skulls.
    I for am was shocked and somewhat disappointed because I've not met my weekly quota of tits and skulls.

Comment

love that

super classy, while still metal as fuck
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Awesome work there, Mike.
        Gibson SG Standard
        Jackson DK2M Dinky
        Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
        Roland Micro Cube
        Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Looks gorgeous. One day I will attend one of your classes to learn to build one! What are the pickups?
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That looks outstanding...great job!

Which Anderson pup models did you use? If you say H2+/H1- you'll really be killing me

Comment

absolutely beautiful
              2007 Jackson Dk2-Eerie Dess
              2006 PRS Tremonti SE
              2001 Ibanez Millenium Destroyer
              1970 Stratocaster Replica

Comment

I just came. And not just a little bit, no, no... all over everything in the room!

That looks amazing, and a recessed Floyd to boot, it gets no better!

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                  That looks outstanding...great job!

Which Anderson pup models did you use? If you say H2+/H1- you'll really be killing me
                  Yup!
                  Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                  http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I needed to throw the non graphics guys a bone.

Comment

Outstanding! I'm a koa fanatic and you did a jam up job on this guitar! Also, congratulations on a truly unique headstock. Very very nice!
                      "POOP"

Comment

Tassie Blackwood is my favourite wood by far, I'm obsessed with it lately. How is it for working with/sound? I love the combo of it and its cousin Koa too! (black acacia & koa acacia I think?). Incredible guitar dude, love the shape and craft of it all.

Checked out a real beautiful figured blackwood top Maton custom shop last week. It made me drool bigtime!

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                          Tassie Blackwood is my favourite wood by far, I'm obsessed with it lately. How is it for working with/sound? I love the combo of it and its cousin Koa too! (black acacia & koa acacia I think?). Incredible guitar dude, love the shape and craft of it all.

Checked out a real beautiful figured blackwood top Maton custom shop last week. It made me drool bigtime!

With the chambering, this thing really sings. Combo of great pickups and good body woods. I am impressed with the Blackwood as well. Very stable. Kind of ribbony to work with, but machines nicely with a downcut spiral tool. It compliments the Koa neck nicely.

Comment

Working...
                          X