Some new ESP/Ltd signatures etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new ESP/Ltd signatures etc

I think they're pretty awesome. Would love either of the Nergal or Silenoz models.
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

the zombie EC and viper are very sexy... love those

Comment

Ha ha, what are these, the "Blue Oyster Series" ? I'm sure they'll sell loads and loads, just how many 12 year olds are there going to be inspired to buy a guitar thanks their, um, "heroes" having their own sig models?

I bet the top 2 blokes pick up lots of leaves and litter with them fetching boots (felching boots?). Come on, from kneeling down, keep up. The very top one looks like Ricky Gervais, only thinner. The middle bloke just looks like a sex offender.

As for the boss-eyed twat at the bottom, well, he'd be better off sorting out some signature spectacles. Should have gone to Specsavers.

Awww, wait, it's an April Fool right? You got me!
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Aside from the opinions on how some one looks.

The 7 string V is the first production 7 string V on the market which alot of people have been wanting. So I think that will sell well. As for the other two signature guitars, Silenoz's guitar looks pretty cool and would buy one myself if I wanted another 'V type' guitar. Galder's just looks like Alexi Laiho's but with a pentagram painted one, which is pretty pointless unless the specs are much better than Alexi's.
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Scary

You should post a picture of Lynch with his ESPs from 20 years ago.

Then vs. Now

Comment

Originally posted by pagemalicious View Post

I think they're pretty awesome. Would love either of the Nergal or Silenoz models.

this is one of the best April Fool's joke, who the fuck did these pictures?
            fucking funny

LTD OKKULTIST
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Actually Jackson Made a Production version of a 7 string V a few years Back, called an RR7

[quote=pagemalicious;1228045]Aside from the opinions on how some one looks.

The 7 string V is the first production 7 string V on the market which alot of people have been wanting. So I think that will sell well.
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

That so called scary look makes me laugh.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Aside from the opinions on how some one looks.

The 7 string V is the first production 7 string V on the market which alot of people have been wanting. So I think that will sell well. As for the other two signature guitars, Silenoz's guitar looks pretty cool and would buy one myself if I wanted another 'V type' guitar. Galder's just looks like Alexi Laiho's but with a pentagram painted one, which is pretty pointless unless the specs are much better than Alexi's.
                  Err... The first seven string production V was made by Epiphone just five or six years ago.

Comment

Ugly as hell!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I wouldn't put it past them, but ESP posted these on their Myspace blog, and since Musicmesse is today, it's possible they're real.
                      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

galders v is basically the exact same as alexi's blacky model...

Comment

when i get my ltd sig model, it's going to be a variation on the KH202 with the cock dragon graphic....but to make it worthy of THESE sig models, the cock dragon is going to have a fake emerald chip for it's eye.

the kids will be like, "what the fuck?!?!?! that thing is fucking KILLER!!!!" and esp/ltd will sell millions of cock dragons....THEN i will get a REAL esp sig model, and the cock dragon will be hand-carved into the wood and painted all pretty like, then esp can sell it for 1 million dollars!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

If ESP would get in contact with me to do a signature model it'll either be based on my Red self made explorer or my modified blue SG Custom.

I can see it now, a Viper with the graphic of my SG, three pickups and a Kahler.

Comment

I've been wanting to try the Alexi sig for a while, so based on the fact that I'm a HUGE Old Man's Child fan, if there's a neckthru version of this I'm gonna look into it....so .......
                              I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Working...
                              X