Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a kind of guitar shape that really fits you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BCRich eagle

Comment

Explorers, Stars, and Hamer Standards.
      I like the fret access, the leg rest, and having the switch out of the way.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
        A Jackson Warrior still the most comfortable to play sitting or standing, & it just screams METAL
        +2, hence I OWN two
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

the most comfortable guitar I have ever played is a Jackson soloist, hence my love affair with them.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

anything vaguely strat shaped for me , i can use just about anything but to really get into it i need a strat
            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

The Soloist/Dinky body for me. I find the regular sized Strat body just a little too big. I'm not a fan of explorer shapes.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

My Rhoads. I can hook that thing on my leg and it's in perfect position for me.
                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

My RR1- makes this old geezer feel cool too!

Comment

Strats - they're the perfect shape. I love Vees, Explorers and whatever, but nothing feels as comfy as a Strat. It's amazing that ol' Leo got that dead right 55 years ago.

Comment

RR's here.

Comment

Strat shaped bodies are always preferred.
                        I intended to have someday a RR's and a Explorer.
                        Those two acquisitions would complete my already very small limited collection.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                        X