No announcement yet.

Les Paul Raw Power!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, they did do a run of white LP Standards back then. They aren't very attractive. The limited edition colors from back then look awesome, especially the blue one. I think that dude Waddy with Stevie Nicks plays a white Standard.

Comment

Originally posted by triplehold View Post
      Yeah, they did do a run of white LP Standards back then. They aren't very attractive. The limited edition colors from back then look awesome, especially the blue one. I think that dude Waddy with Stevie Nicks plays a white Standard.
      I always thought they were cool? Steve stevens played one also.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

damn it..I'm going to have to go searching for one now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
          +1...In my world maple fretboards do not go on lesters!
          I don't think maple bodies would work too well on them either, and I'm surprised they decided to go this route with them.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks toejam. I knew some other high profile player was on a white LP Standard- Steve Stevens. He did make it look cool.

Comment

This is funny but the other day I was on ebay looking for a white standard LP and there are a few on there.... I found an 89 that looked good. Watching to see where it ends...

Comment

The LP I don't think I like.
                The SG on the other hand.
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by triplehold View Post
                  Thanks toejam. I knew some other high profile player was on a white LP Standard- Steve Stevens. He did make it look cool.
                  Ummm, you're welcome, but I didn't do anything.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X