Crafter Guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafter Guitars?

> Anyone here ever play a Crafter,specifically the Gustavo Guerra sig? Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

The Crafters at the place I take lessons are subpar. They're beginner models though. I saw a bass made by them that looked pretty nice.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

You may want to ask Nick I think he is a crafter acoustic dealer. Not sure if they still sell electics in the US anymore.

Comment

pretty much junk from what I've seen.
        beginners only.
        but then I'm really picky.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Crafter Guitars?

> That was the impression I got from the acoustics I saw recently,but no one knows anything about the Guerra sig? Man I wish Jackson made the exact same thing,the closest I've seen is the old DR models,like the DR-5. Tommy D.
          "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
          X