Fender MiM Strat "aged" ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender MiM Strat "aged" ...

Actually I was looking for a '80s Squier, but when I saw this one, I thought "Why not ?"

Somebody had tried to "relic" it - by stripping some paint, making holes with a screwdriver and exposing the body to direct sunlight (?) to get some finish cracks.
    I guess he expected to raise the value (???) - however, he didn't make big money !

A few weeks later:

I haven't played her much, so far ... but at least she looks "classic" now !
    (It was very warm today - Queen Wasp awoke !)
    uva uvam vivendo varia fit

I dig it
    As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

I want it! I've wanted a Floyd Rose Strat for so long. That's like a super duper Iron Maiden guitar!
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Man, great scores there. I'm starting to think old Strats come in pair cause I found both of my Strats within the span of a week. Enjoy them.
        It's pronounced soops

Comment

get that damn fly or ant off the pickup.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
          X