New guitar day :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guitar day :)

I bought this off my friend the other night. My friend sold it to me because he needed to take his gf for dinner, he never played it, because he has 5 others, and he thought it had to go. I really like the feel of this guitar, the sound is meh, but what the hell, for $30, I don't think I could've got much better

Tis no Gio...

Juicespringsteen...

All those burns are from my cigars

I'm thinkin neon pink and... Monkey handle?

Good luck carving plywood!Not bad for 30 bones.The necks are pretty nice tho'.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      Good luck carving plywood!Not bad for 30 bones.The necks are pretty nice tho'.
      Just sanded it down yesterday
      And they're made of Basswood brosif.
      Shop for the Ibanez GRX20 Electric Guitar in Black Night and receive free shipping and guaranteed lowest price.

Comment

OK my bad!Says GIO on the headstock and has no swoosh why is it not a GIO tuners say GIO to me.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Cool, now all you need is a $30 digital camera and you'll be all set. I like the string wrapped around the headstock. And all these years Ive been cutting off the excess.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
            Cool, now all you need is a $30 digital camera and you'll be all set. I like the string wrapped around the headstock. And all these years Ive been cutting off the excess.
            See what happened there is I went down on the whammy bar, but it just shot into the body and pulled up the Estring, which snapped it

And the was taken from my Iphone :\ IT just looks cappy cause of my basements lack of lights

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              OK my bad!Says GIO on the headstock and has no swoosh why is it not a GIO tuners say GIO to me.
              It's not a Gio cause I'm painting over it
              I'll put Prestige or something over it

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                My friend sold it to me because he needed to take his gf for dinner... but what the hell, for $30, I don't think I could've got much better
                No, but I think his girlfriend should try to do better than a $30 dinner!
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                  No, but I think his girlfriend should try to do better than a $30 dinner!
                  !!
                  He also just sold his B.C. Rich for $300, so I dunno :P

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                    See what happened there is I went down on the whammy bar, but it just shot into the body and pulled up the Estring, which snapped it

And the was taken from my Iphone :\ IT just looks cappy cause of my basements lack of lights
                    You went down on a whammy bar?!?!?!?!?!

I realize times are tough, but couldn't you come up with $30 for the guitar some other way?
                    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I'm the one that bought it

Comment

Working...
                      X