Vigier Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigier Guitars

Has anyone here ever played a Vigier guitar. I've heard a lot about them, but I've never seen one in real life. They seem to be pretty rare. They're made in France and have quite the reputation. Pretty expensive too.

Thanks

Yeah. Vigier guitars are some trick pieces. I missed a chance to get one a while back, and I'm still kicking myself in the butt for not getting it.

Needless to say- if you see one, snag it QUICK!

Comment

Yes, they're very nice. The necks are solid as rocks and don't move, it's interesting what he's done without the trussrod. I was lucky enough to be at a showcase for their stuff given by one of their endorsers Christophe Godin, he and the guitars were most impressive. Fucking ugly headstock though.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Yeah, those carbon-reinforced necks are cool. Apparently they don't move at all.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Are Vigier guitars shaped like a vagina? or built by virgins?
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
          X