No announcement yet.

Loud n' Proud - Warmoth V2 (RR Style)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha yes we do im really interested in all this, and just the body and neck really, im not dumb, i know how much a floyd costs for instance.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
      Oh Yes we do, Post it!
      OK, I just pulled the receipt. Mind you, this has pretty much every option Warmoth has, and they charge for every option. They had never done anything like this before. Apparently, it was quite the buzz at Warmoth headquarters.

The body and neck alone were $1873.00. That does NOT include any hardware. Everything else: screws, pickup, tuners, Floyd, etc. were above and beyond that. I still think I came in well under 2500 total.

I've seen some hot Jackson custom shop RR's. I think this meets and greets them, cost a bit less, and I got it in a couple of months, as opposed to a couple of years. JMHO.

This plays just as well and sounds just as good as my USA SL2H.
      Last edited by DocNrock; 06-24-2009, 09:29 PM.
      The Guitars:
      Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
      The Amps:
      Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

that's friggin gorgeous

Comment

The final finishing touch has been added:

Last edited by DocNrock; 06-24-2009, 09:34 PM.
          The Guitars:
          Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
          The Amps:
          Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Working...
          X