New Epi day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Epi day

Found this Epi Futura custom prophecy today dirt cheap.No case.
    It has had a headstock break hence no logo but the repair is solid and done by a pro friend of mine.I should be able to hide the repair with a stinger that should look pretty cool.
    The EMG's are 81 and 85 and are OK just not my thing so a set of old Duncan distortions are going in + the usual rs upgrade kit.
    Love the inlays on the ebony board too.
    Its a real good playing guitar overall love the shape too.Quilt top with black body binding.White binding on the body would better than the black on there so maybe a refin down the road.
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by straycat; 06-06-2009, 05:32 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

agreed with the body binding and emg's, nice find straycat
    "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

i just think they look weird, ya know? ill stick with my explorer, although it doesnt see much light with my jackson firebird casting a luminous shadow over the room
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

It does look odd to me too but a very comfy player.I love the explorer too.
        As far as that type body shape give me a 22 fret Kelly anyday.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

hell yeah
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
          X