X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man i hope this isn't a mistake

I ordered this http://www.rondomusic.com/al3100hsbbird.html

It's pretty.

that's my only excuse.. that and ebony fretboard, and real mother of pearl... don't care about the pickups as i'll put sh6's in it reguardless.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

I've heard nothing but good things about Agiles. And you can't argue with the features you get for the price.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

nods, this one is supposed to have ebony, real mop, and is supposed to have a pro setup. will see. It'll probably leave my epi "custom shop" guitar in the dust, but I have to wonder how close to a real Les Paul it is.. They don't say where they get the mahogony from...

Comment

Not bad for 4 bills. Let us know when you get it!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah keep us updated, I'm eyeing a 7 string they've got brewing and would like a good report on them!

Comment

I doubt you'll regret it Jerry. If you head over to http://www.agileguitarforum.com you'll find lots of reviews of ALs (Les Pauls) and http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ has plenty of reviews of their sevenstrings. Kurt, who runs rondo, is a stand-up guy. A few too many of their guitars come with blems, but if you're in the USA it's a no-brainer regardless. Rondo will either take the guitar back or offer you a discount if you want to keep it.

For the record, here' s my (rondomusic) Agile Intrepid 8 Pro. These guitars were spec'ed out (and I mean the body and headstock designed) by people in the extended range section of sevenstring.org. As you can see, it's an unblemished stunner.

Comment

Cool, I have one of the 8 strings on order now.. I'm actually on the agile forum. I posted this before going on there. Should be a good guitar. I may change the pickups down the road as I kind of want to start experimenting. but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                Yes, it is pretty but I'm surprised it's got such a tiny nut width ( 1 5/8")

Comment

Actually theres this 7string v with reversed headstock, mahogany body,maple neck, emg pickups.....that may really interest me considering that ive been waiting forever to find another kv-2 to go on the used market here!theres some really nice 7strings with flame maple top and everything! try getting that at this price anywhere else and youll end up paying over 1200$ easily if not more!
                  I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

HOLY SHIT. Wow... Now i still love my EPI, but no it can not hold candle.

Jesus. First of all i pulled an arm muscle lifting this thing out of the box. They aren't kidding about the solid mahogany. I'll take pictures and all that. The thing plays nice and sounds sweet.

I was concerned about the pickups but that is not an issue. I'll record some samples soon. I'm not the biggest fan of birds eye maple, but it looks good. I will be buying anohter one of these with a flame maple top if i have the money when they come out again

keep in mind please, i'm not suddenly saying my epi sucks, because it's a nice playing guitar... i'm saying this guitar blows it out of the fucking water.. holy shit..

i guess i'll no longer be defending epi vs. real les pauls anymore (lol)

the nice thing is i won't feel as bad yankin out the pickups on the epi now.

sorry i am babbling, this guitar just made my month

Comment

dude post pictures!! faster!!!cant wait to see that beast!
                      I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

Nice! I had an Agile 7-string that I still regret selling. I've had several high-dollar 7-strings that I didn't like nearly as much.

Agiles are an incredible value.

Comment

I'm going to take them tomorrow in the light.

sorry i was a little overly excited, but holy hell this thing kicks some serious ass. it's almost going to suck switch back to the warmoth for recording a couple tracks tomorrow. will how to come up with something with out the ofr needed and record with this

Comment

Working...
                          X