NGD Agile 3100 HSB Birdseye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Agile 3100 HSB Birdseye

Start with a pic of the whole guitar, then a couple close ups to show to birdseyes

I have to say they have won me over. This thing I would hazzard to guess weighs more then the 10 pounds listed. it's heavy.. makes the epi feel like it's made of super lite alder in comparison.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Cool man, I have the AL2000, can't beat it for the money. I know a guy who can play any guitar he wants and he is always dragging out the Agile, go figure. I think it's the slim neck on a Paul that got me, plus the solid construction and feel. I got mine when they were 150, you can't lose!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

That looks awesome, I personally am a big fan of agile guitars and own a Reaper myself. I find most of them pleasing to the ear and the eye and all for a low price.
      My Childrens
      -------------
      Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
      Lefty RR1T trans black
      Lefty Sl2HT trans black
      Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

I am not TOO familiar with LPs, but the wing looks smaller than a Gibby.
        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
          I am not TOO familiar with LPs, but the wing looks smaller than a Gibby.
          Yes, that and the headstock keeps the Gibson lawyers away.

Comment

Beautiful guitar dude. Great score. I was mighty tempted by one in a natural finish.

Comment

I've got both the AL 2000 and an AL 3100. Love them both. There is a HUGE difference in weight between the two. The 3100 has to be at least 4lbs heavier. It takes a real man to wear that thing over a shoulder for more than two hours at a stretch.

Whenever I am in the mood to just grab a guitar and start jamming out, I gotta admit, my Charvels are always the 1st ones I grab. Then my Squier strat, then the Agiles.

The only reason that I play the others more is because I am just not a Les Paul guitar style type of player. By saying that I mean the damn shape just doesn't feel as "right" to me as a strat style guitar. I'm not gonna give up playing the LP style though, it is just too cool of guitar to pass up.
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I own 2 Agile's a AL3000 and a Dauntless. Both are great guitars and I would purchase another Agile before an Epiphone.

Dauntless

AL3000

Last edited by JetFixxxer; 06-22-2009, 07:06 PM.
                2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

I just ordered a roller bridge and some speed knobs for it. I may leave the current knobs on there, not sure. but i want to try out the roller bridge. i'm hoping it's good and i'll throw it one on my other gutiars with tune-o-matics
                  In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                  X