Hamer Diablo MIK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamer Diablo MIK

Hamer Diablo.. Korean made. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience. I have one being delivered to the shop tomorrow. Guy needs some cash.

i find them to be pretty decent. usually have duncan designed pick ups and a jt580 type trem. i have found them to play well and to be of pretty good quality.

i have an early model korean vector, and it is a KILLER guitar. can't help you with s/n info, but you shoud be able to tell as soon as you pick it up if it's shit or not, hahaha.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I have an early 90s Centaura. The old Hamer "Slammer series", pre- the current Slammer "by Hamer" ones. It's a solid guitar, plays well. Pickups aren't much chop but they're serviceable. Not bad at all for the $140 I paid for it
      Hail yesterday

Comment

It's here.. very nice guitar. In dire need of cleaning,a setup and intonation. It's never seen a shop since it was purchased. First impression is it has an assload of potential. Plugged it in and it works. Now its time to just work some magic on it.

Comment

I had a USA that played awesome, great guitar. I sold it to Jon Donais and he played it for years.
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

looks good! not a bad looking burst on that one.

There was another Centaura running around town a while back, just like my red one, but in tobacco burst. Would have loved to pick it up, it was giving me a really strong Vernon Reid vibe. There's actually one just like it on Oz ebay right now
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Its not a bad little guitar. Neck was loose in the pocket,floyd was AFU, relief was way off but all that is too be expected from a 15 year old guitar thats never been set up. I don't think the pickups are Duncan designed but they do have a JB TB4 sort of tone to them. The neck has a warm sweet tone that is really well rounded. I got it and the case for a steal so I can't bitch.
              Thanks for the info and input guys.

Comment

Working...
              X