No announcement yet.

The Zoot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSRP is $1,999. When they start blowing them out for $500 - $600 (a year or less?) I'm gonna grab one.
    WarPig____________________________________________
    "Live every day as if it were your last...
    ...one day it will be."

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post

And Zoot suits in the 30's were grey/black wide pin striped! So why is this a candy swirl?
      It comes in five flavors (Yipes! Stripes!), including black/natural. Have a look:

I *do* agree that "Zoot Suit" is a bad choice as a name....:think:

I know I'm gonna regret this, but: we should start a list of names for it (real names - silly or serious - not "Butt Ugly Turd").
      WarPig____________________________________________
      "Live every day as if it were your last...
      ...one day it will be."

Comment

That's bad..

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth.

Comment

Taste the rainbow.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

looks like a cantaloupe's vagina behind the stop bar.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

nope, if it appeals to your eyes only then thats all that matters you live once, dig what ya want and who cares what others think?...but since you asked...that has to be one of the fugliest fiddles I've seen )
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

This right here
                  Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  Wow, Gibson is so smart. "How can we make plywood guitars and sell them for ridiculous money?"

"We'll make them funky colored laminates and sell them as limited editions!"

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post

And Zoot suits in the 30's were grey/black wide pin striped! So why is this a candy swirl?
                  Yep,, they got it

next it will be made out of MDF with a super hard candy coating,,boasting the MDF will sustain forever

MOSHON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by WarPig View Post
                    It comes in five flavors (Yipes! Stripes!), including black/natural. Have a look:

I *do* agree that "Zoot Suit" is a bad choice as a name....:think:

I know I'm gonna regret this, but: we should start a list of names for it (real names - silly or serious - not "Butt Ugly Turd").
                    Yeah, they decided to come up with a name that rhymed with poop chute, and zoot suit was all they could find.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                    X