ID Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID Please

This looks like it might be one of those year 2000s imports to me, but I've never seen one with a pick guard or HSH. Also, does anyone know where to get the Charvel import catalogs from the 2000s? Thanks.

Is it a cx series? Is the headstock a beak or strathead.

Comment

Originally posted by diatom View Post
      Also, does anyone know where to get the Charvel import catalogs from the 2000s? Thanks.

from Henrik's excellent site.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Is that the one from ebay a few weeks ago? There was one that I told the ugy it looked like a cx series but the logo should have been script, so everyone kept telling the seller it was a refinish with a new logo. I Though it was just another japanese market only.

Comment

Agreed that it's probably a Japan-market guitar. It would help if we could see the headstock shape. A black backdrop isn't the best choice for a black guitar. Here are the 2002 import Charvel catalog scans that Toejam posted:

Henrik hasn't put this one up, afaik.

Comment

It's on the guitar center website. That's the only picture of it. I think it probably is a CX-391, except without the script logo for some reason. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X