NGD: Charvel Fusion Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Charvel Fusion Plus

FINALLY was able to go get her today, since GC let if off "police hold". Turns out it WASN'T stolen after all I still don't get why they put stuff on the floor for sale when they won't even let you take it home until it's done its 30 day police hold time. Ridiculous. In any event, I was just glad to snag it for the price I got it for.

I got it home, cleaned off the fingerprints from the GC staff and everyone else who defiled it while it was in their possession, then restrung and played it a little. Needs a serious setup, BUT other than that the thing sounds damn good. All I need to do now is get it setup properly. Wish I knew how to setup Floyds myself cause I'd do it. Times like these I wish I was more "techy" when it came to stuff like this LOL

- Adam

Nice piece of wood on the body. Were these ash?
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      Nice piece of wood on the body. Were these ash?
      Yessir! Two piece ash body. When I was originally trying to figure out what it was, someone here gave me this link. They even show the same color on that page haha. I really dig it. The scale will take some getting used to but it's a nice guitar for the money IMO.

- Adam

Comment

very nice, man. Check out the Tech section for all sorts of tips on getting her set up properly
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice guitar. No need to fear the Floyd. Two post either raise or lower the action.

Comment

Beautiful guitar. Nice score.

Comment

Working...
            X