No announcement yet.

Nut radius on an old Charvette guitar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nut radius on an old Charvette guitar.

I have an old Charvette guitar older than 92 is all I know about the age but I'm wanting to do an overhaul on it. My question is about the locking nut on the neck mine is worn out bad and want to replace it but there is no number or anything on it for identification. Did these have a general size/ radius to them or is there a way to messure it out? If it helps the guitar has a takeuchi jt580 on it I would assume it says the name on it and matches all the pictures I've found of it, Very thin 24 fret neck, nothing fancy I put the thing away because it also needs a refret, but the time has come to rework this thing back into useable condition. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. If you're wondering why I'm fixing up an old beater like this it's got some centimental value to me now and I want to get it going again. Oh and what saddles will fit that old trem are they just that certain one or is there others that fit and does someone still distribute them, or am I going to have to go with ebay.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.
Working...
X