Charvel model 4 wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel model 4 wiring

I have searched this and many other sites trying to find the actual wiring diagram for a model 4. I have active H/s/s with the 3 mini switches. I have had this since new and took the jack out to put in my jackson pro about 8 years ago. just went to solder it in and i have a yellow, white and black. all the other diagrams show 2 blacks going to jack. the yellow and white are coming out of the mid boost pot. this doesn't match anything i have found. any help out there PLEASE.

I've just checked my model 4 which is as it was when it came from the factory.

There are indeed two black wires and one white connected to the jack. One black wire goes to the negative of the battery connector, and the other thicker wire runs to a link on the boost PCB (front left near red battery wire). The middle contact on the boost pot is the white wire which runs to the other jack contact.

The yellow wire from the boost pot is connected to another point of the front right of the boost PCB.

It's not a diagram, but I took a hi-res photo for you!

Last edited by Habanero; 12-08-2009, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Thank you

This is what i needed to figure this out. Thank you so much, it is impossible to find good stuff like this. I'm sure I'll be playing tonight with that photo.
      rock on.

Travis

Comment

Working...
      X