are the shit!!
    2009 black sl1 usa
    fire crackle 3dr dead mint(flawless!!)
    Burgundy mist model 3
    black model 1 emg
    black model 3 h/s/s
    2005 pointy charvel
    2009 black rr1

They are certainly nice looking. And the thing with them is, unlike rosewood/ebony, they actually look good uncleaned with age.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
        They are certainly nice looking. And the thing with them is, unlike rosewood/ebony, they actually look good uncleaned with age.
        yea i plat my arch top peavey Wolfgang with dirty hands to bring out the birdseye
        2009 black sl1 usa
        fire crackle 3dr dead mint(flawless!!)
        Burgundy mist model 3
        black model 1 emg
        black model 3 h/s/s
        2005 pointy charvel
        2009 black rr1

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
          Most of the time. I don't think an RR24M would look good with an aged / worn fretboard. Best left with Strats.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
            Most of the time. I don't think an RR24M would look good with an aged / worn fretboard. Best left with Strats.
            Ya, probably right on that one.... they do look killer on Strats and Teles though. No doubt.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
            X