No announcement yet.

New guitar: 375 deluxe with maple neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember liking the sound in the 375 I had earlier..What kind of pickup would you compare the J90c with then?
    My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

IMO they sound a little darker than a JB or Distortion but high output and nice squeals. Here's an earlier thread about this topic

and the mid boost circuit you sent me last year is still working out nicely, thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
        IMO they sound a little darker than a JB or Distortion but high output and nice squeals. Here's an earlier thread about this topic

and the mid boost circuit you sent me last year is still working out nicely, thanks again!
        Oh man, that was you? I was kinda thinking back on who that midboost went to - I'm glad it still works and that you're still enjoying it - just goes to show that helping someone out isn't all that bad - what comes around comes around, thanks for the help and info man!

Comment

No problemo. I was gonna send you a PM after I got it successfully installed but flaked out. Sorry about that. Life and laziness gets in the way sometimes. Good luck with 375. Let us know how it plays with the maple.

Comment

hey thats a nice looking ride there morten. congrats!!!
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Thanks man! The guitar shipped today, so it's probably here within a couple of weeks - I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
              X