Check in: one happy Charvel owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check in: one happy Charvel owner

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while. I've been too busy with my 550xl!!

I thought that my Gibson was a great guitar. Then I got a stratocaster that I thought was the best thing on earth. But I couldn't have been more mistaken.. Charvel is God. I don't feel well unless my Charvel is at my side.

I'm going to do a review on my Charvel and post it here over the weekend. As for now, Cheers to everybody on the forum!!
    RIP Criss Oliva -> Still The Orchestra Plays
    My Guitars: Fender USA Custom "Holstinin" Strat with Dimarzio SD and Chopper pups, 1987 Charvel Model 3a, Fender 1985 Contemporary Standard 22 Stratocaster, Custom Shop 72 Reissue "Blackmorecaster" by Fender Japan, 1979 Jolana Galaxis

Originally posted by savatage View Post
    Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while. I've been too busy with my 550xl!!

I thought that my Gibson was a great guitar. Then I got a stratocaster that I thought was the best thing on earth. But I couldn't have been more mistaken.. Charvel is God. I don't feel well unless my Charvel is at my side.

I'm going to do a review on my Charvel and post it here over the weekend. As for now, Cheers to everybody on the forum!!
    Maybe it's not the guitar. What if you just love everything you buy. Try buying a squier and then maybe you can get a guitar high on for a little under 200$ . On a more serious note, congrats. I know how that feels. I've had my beloved 89' 550 at my side for 2 years. I got it for a steal and i couldn't imagine selling her even if it would be for a dire situation. I'll sooner be living in the streets with her than to sell her .

Comment

Working...
    X