Should I sell my Jt-6 to fund a ofr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I sell my Jt-6 to fund a ofr

Will I regret selling the Jt-6 later like in ten years when they will be unaviable? Or will it even realy even matter?
    2009 black sl1 usa
    fire crackle 3dr dead mint(flawless!!)
    Burgundy mist model 3
    black model 1 emg
    black model 3 h/s/s
    2005 pointy charvel
    2009 black rr1

What guitar is it on? They never should have put those Taiwanese pieces of shit on their USA models, IMHO. On the imports, I'd leave well enough alone. As far as value in ten years, who the hell knows...

Comment

You're not really going to get much for it anyway so might as well keep it IMO. I gave mine away.
      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

It's on a mod 4. I seen some sell for like 60$ that would help
        2009 black sl1 usa
        Burgundy mist model 3
        black model 1 emg
        black model 3 h/s/s
        2005 pointy charvel
        2009 black rr1

Comment

If you have to scrape up cash to buy a Floyd, I wouldn't bother.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

I personally have never had any problems with JT-6 on my model six, I'd keep it but I'm guessing JT-6's are hit n miss with how some ppl on here hate em?
            USA Jackson RR1
            Charvel Model 6
            Jackson Performer-2
            Orange Dark Terror
            EVH 5150 LBX
            Hello Senòr

Comment

Eh, I have one sitting in a box. I'll probably throw it away at some point. :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                If you have to scrape up cash to buy a Floyd, I wouldn't bother.
                It's not that I have to scrape up it's just if I can get money insted of just having the Jt-6 laying around. But also it's a tone concern dose the Jt-6 suck tone? And also I hate the play in the bar on the Jt-6
                2009 black sl1 usa
                Burgundy mist model 3
                black model 1 emg
                black model 3 h/s/s
                2005 pointy charvel
                2009 black rr1

Comment

Buy the OFR. Put it on the guitar. If it makes the guitar better, sell the JT-6 as you'll never "need" it. If it doesn't make the guitar better flip the OFR. If you can live with it for a while, keep your eyes peeled for a deal on a new or used OFR.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                    Eh, I have one sitting in a box. I'll probably throw it away at some point. :dunno:

i'd have to agree. i dont care for em, but some people like to find projects and get em back to original so if you can get a good amount for it, i'd say go for it. if you're fine with the way it holds tune for you then leave it and save yourself some cash and work.

Comment

Originally posted by djford View Post
                      Will I regret selling the Jt-6 later like in ten years when they will be unaviable? Or will it even realy even matter?
                      Sell it on eBay. I got $69.00 shipped out of one of my old ones, and ended up giving my other spare away to someone on here. You won't miss it a bit ten years down the road.

For what it's worth, I liked the JT-6, but I wanted to be with the in crown and put OFR's on my Model 2's.

Comment

This thread doesn't deliver. I can't even believe the OP had to ask. Are you 5? Are decisions hard? You've had more than a couple threads where it seems like a thinly disguised attempt to get rid of a JT-6. Seems like a roundabout spam thread.

Sorry...just the curmudgeon in me.
                        Last edited by chrisolson; 05-27-2010, 06:31 PM. Reason: I'm an ass.

Comment

O yea cocksucker I am talkin charvels hear if I wanted to sell it I would just say it. Don't like what I am saying don't reply
                          2009 black sl1 usa
                          Burgundy mist model 3
                          black model 1 emg
                          black model 3 h/s/s
                          2005 pointy charvel
                          2009 black rr1

Comment

touchy much?

hey Chris, you must be one of those other dicks that ol' dj was bitching about unbidden in another thread. You cocksucker
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

DJ...I am a cocksucker for sure. Jenna Jameson has NOTHING on me. But at least I'm not a hypersensitive douchenozzle with sand in his vag. Is getting called out a little tough on your schoolgirl ego?

And in Ron's honor, it's "here".
                              Last edited by chrisolson; 05-28-2010, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X